Tourist destinations in Malaysia

Discussion in Travel started by chiofthenorns • Sep 7, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I will be going to Malaysia for the first time this December with my boyfriend. I am very excited because this is also the first time that we will travel together. I have read a lot of great stuff about the country, and I want to experience their rich culture. Have you been to Malaysia? What tourist destinations can you recommend?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It really depends where you are going and what sort of things you like to do. The Cameron Highlands is a beautiful place to visit, but the journey in a bus up the mountains can be scary, though also fun. There are walks and treks there and visits to see how tea is made.
    Penang is good for colonial historic sites and to climb the hill, though you are there out of season and of course Kuala Lumpur has so much to see and do from markets to buildings and museums.

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Malaysia is a fascinating place. It offers a plenty of tourist attraction. I am sure you will enjoy your tour in this country. If you will mention which types of things you would like to see. So it will be easier and better for you. Here I am going to share its some magnificent attraction names I hope you will like them.
    1. Cameron Highlands
    2. Georgetown Inner City
    3. Taman Negara
    4. Pulau Tioman
    5. Mount Kinabalu
    6. Petronas Twin Towers
    7. Langkawi
    8. Perhentian Islands
    9. Sepilok Rehabilition Centre
    10. Mulu Caves