Toyota Prius

Discussion in Product Reviews started by roy835 • Oct 12, 2014.

1. roy835

roy835Member

Threads:
    Is it only me or does anyone else thinks that the Toyota Prius is one of the ugliest cars out there? Every time I see that model rolling by I oftentimes just shake my head in wonderment. I just do not see what it is that some people like so much about that car. The car looks weird. For the cost of the car you would think that they could make something that looks a little better. Everybody has their own personal taste. But if I had that kind of money to buy a car, the Prius definitely would not be within my top ten choices.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the car looks awesome and fabulous. A very sleek and classy-looking hatchback. I think the ugly cars are the Beetle cars, the old school versions. They don't look very nice.

3. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I like how they look. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I've seen plenty of ugly cars out on the road. I think they are unique looking but they are not for everyone. I actually really like the design and I like that they don't look like every other car out on the market. I prefer the hatchback models and I think the Prius looks better in a brighter color. I do think that they look ugly in the silver.