Trading coupons

Discussion in Coupons started by happyrocinante • May 10, 2012.

1. happyrocinante

happyrocinanteBanned

Threads:
    Do you trade coupons? I tried this at first but found that the ones I would want, I couldn't get. I did find a site you buy the ones you want for a cheap price, like a few cents per coupon. It works when I want to stock up on something that I usually buy. It doesn't work for those items that are on sale since it takes too long to get them.

2. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I got into couponing for a while when a friend of a friend showed me how to use coupons to the max. It is really interesting, and I might go back to it at some point, but if you want to keep up with where the sales are at all times, it becomes almost another job. I tried the purchasing the coupons for a few cents each thing, and it did work if you ordered them the week they came out. Then you can hang on to them. I liked the sites that let you match up what coupons you have to what is on sale at your local stores. I forgot the name of the site, but one site let me print out my whole shopping list based on what coupons I wanted to use that week. It did save me a bunch and like I said, I hope to get back to it at some point...

3. Andrea4

Andrea4Member

Threads:
    I looked into buying coupons also, but it seemed that the cost of the coupons versus the savings really didn't help out much. It would have if I was buying a lot of something, but I usually don't do that so it wasn't worth my efforts. It's a great concept though.

4. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    I've never tried buying coupons, but it sounds like it could be really helpful. Any website suggestions? I think this is something that could really help my family save a lot of money. I've tried printing coupons, but I can't find any sites with good coupons.

5. happyrocinante

happyrocinanteBanned

Threads:
    When I bought them, I went with Couponclippers.com but there several sites you can go to. Each site will charge you a few cents per coupon, varying by the amount off of the coupon itself, and then postage and handling fee. I would suggest only buying coupons for items that you normally buy. Like if you only buy one kind of bathroom paper and they have a coupon for it, you know you will use it. When I first started couponing, I tended to get coupons for stuff I wouldn't use and wasted my money.

6. adolf

adolfNew Member

Threads:
    Today many people prefer online shopping. Coupon trading is a great way to trade if you have a smaller trading account or you don't want to spend a lot of time in front of the computer. Trading coupons can help to save a lots of money in many different ways.

7. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I don't normally trade them, no, but I have bought them before. Like you said, it's really good for stocking up on items that you know you can get a really good deal on and if you buy a good bulk of them at once, then it's no different than spending the $1.50 on getting a Sunday paper...but you only get the coupons you really want.