Translation Work Online

Discussion in Misc & Others started by H.C. Heartland • Mar 1, 2016.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Do you have any sites where translation work is needed online? I have come across this website which highlights a few of them:

The translation work may be for medical, educational, documentation, and other miscellaneous things. Most of the work looks to be contracted but they are not specifying qualifications. I know of some translation offices that make you take a literacy test to see how fluent you are in the target language and even your native language. Grammar skill is a plus.

2. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't managed to find much, but then again my only competent language is German, and there are far more German-English translators out there that are better than me. The best way is by speaking obscure languages, or languages with disproportionately few speakers located in your country.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The translation jobs offered in that site don't accommodate the languages I'm good at, so I doubt I can find a project that suits my skills. Well it's there but it's not part of the priority translation jobs list. Thanks for sharing, though. I will need to keep that site as future reference, just in case they start putting up jobs that I am able to take on.

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information, however, It won't be of help me this time as I am not proficient in those languages. I do hope you will post information about any other opportunities that may arise because it may just be useful to someone.