travel ideas for a gift

Discussion in Travel started by kitkat0124 • Oct 8, 2013.

1. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    My best friend is getting married and I want to give her a gift. I'm wondering what travel ideas is appropriate for newlyweds? Something romantic but not too expensive. Can somebody help me or give me ideas? thanks.

2. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    You can offer them a dinner in a romantic restaurant for example, it's not expensive and they would probably love it. If you know your friends tastes you will probably pick a restaurant to their taste. :)

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would say Switzerland or perhaps Hawaii as a destination. I choose these destinations because Switzerland has beautiful train rides that go through mountains and beautiful nature that the couple can enjoy and Hawaii has beautiful beaches and resorts that anybody can enjoy in my opinion and especially newly weds.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd go for a bed & breakfast package somewhere. Something peaceful and preferably scenic.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Maybe a nice cozy bed and breakfast I think that would be a great idea for newly weds.

6. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much for the ideas. Both of them are working abroad, and they are just coming home to get married. They only have limited time before going back to work. So few days of romantic getaway is just appropriate.

7. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    What about a gift package with items to share at home? Things like a DVD to watch at home together, slippers, bubble bath, wine, candles, chocolates or something sweet, robes, incense. It would be a small care package. Just another idea.

8. Jonathan23

Jonathan23New Member

Threads:
    Rome, Paris, Spain, Sevilla are the most romantic destinations I have ever been but mostly it depends on a couple and their preferences.

9. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, you are right I also need to consider their preferences. As far as I know my friend and her fiancee love beaches. I'm just thinking where.

10. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I'd say a bed and breakfast is the way to go! They sound so romantic to me. I've always wanted to visit one.

11. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    You can probably give them some Spa certificates. Or when you're in another country, bring them something that they could use as a house decor. That's going to be cool!

12. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Switzerland is one of the best gift for you and I hope you will appreciate my opinion and will be given to this gift..