Travel Tips Website

Discussion in Travel started by difrancprod • May 13, 2012.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Hi guys! Can you recommend to me a good travel website that can offer me great deals when it comes to the hotel and even air-fare rates. I am planning to travel starting November this year as part of my life project and it'll be better if I get to have amazing discounts as I do it. Thanks in advance!

2. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    The best bet would be to contact the hotels directly you are planning in staying at. Generally they will have a RACK rate or managers special rate. Both of these rates are lower then the sites because it includes some of the extra things you have to pay for on the Internet sites.

3. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I like Expedia. I used it to book a lot of travel last year when I was traveling a lot for work. Sometimes there is not much of a discount and it is worth it to book directly with the hotel (if you do it in advance), but I found myself saving up to $20 a night by booking through that site.

4. grubertredles

grubertredlesNew Member

Threads:
    When it comes to visiting around the vacations, don't delay for a last-minute cope. As opposed to the several revenue that run between Christmas and New Seasons Day, holiday-time air travel and resort continues to be are generally less costly the further you are from the vacation. Once you know your programs, start purchasing for the best costs for your air travel or accommodation.

5. Shell323

Shell323Member

Threads:
    I know that when you book through Priceline you can do the name your own price feature, and believe it or not I have gotten some insanely cheap rates that way. The downfall is that other than the stars of the hotel you can't specify anything. You can get cheap airfare, but again you can't specify when you want to leave either. I guess it depends on what is most important to you, the price or the details.

6. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    It depends what you are looking for. I know there is a new site coming out I think it was Kayak or something like that which compares all the sites at once. So hopefully that site is up and running which will help save you quite a bit of money!

7. vk kapoor

vk kapoorMember

Threads:
    I have travelled here. It was one of my best experience in my travelling life. The people here are very friendly and weather is great.

8. coolaaryan777

coolaaryan777New Member

Threads:
    In general the tourist can final his package with the travel agency. Some of the tourists are book their packages with online travel websites. The travel websites offers the best deals with discount.

9. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I'm using skyscanner for my airline ticket. You can compare prices from different airlines. For my hotel I'm using agoda. There are lots of websites but these two works for me.

10. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    Hi

There are currently many trust worthy travel websites but when you want to make sure it is the best moment then you will have to make sure we carry all the necessary things which can make your travel affordable and comfortable which can make you out of all the troubles which you might face. There are some companies which will offer you the best features which will include the medical things which can make it more and more successful

11. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Expedia is one of the best sites for the travel tips and I also get much knowledge from website and I hope I will get more knowledge and also share with you..