Traveling to Disney World in the fall?

Discussion in Travel started by bintzc • Mar 23, 2014.

1. bintzc

bintzcNew Member

Threads:
    I was a spoiled child, my mother took my to Disney many times and now I wish I could go back and cash a few of those times in for my adult life ;). I'm married and neither my husband or son has been to Disney World. We have family that recently moved to FL and I would love to go visit them and spend a few days with the Mouse. However, prices are only going up and we are on a budget. I researched that it's cheapest to fly and stay in a Disney resort in September (woah, that's my birthday month..wink wink hubby) so maybe not this upcoming year, but in September of 2015 that might be a possibility. Has anybody gone to Disney World in September? Did you find it cheaper in comparison to the other months? I suppose with school just starting, it's an unpopular time, especially with their huge Halloween bash in October just around the corner.

2. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    I am not a water park person,but my family member,s must enjoy there that,s why i am going but I hear Disney's parks are excellent and its made up specially for the kids..

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Bintzc! I am sorry to say I have never visited Disney Land in September but I have been there many times. It is one of my favorite places. I am always getting ready to go there. It is such a magical land. Its rides and other outdoor activities are amazing and tremendous. Its atmosphere is very nice. The one and only thing that I don’t like very much it is the so much gathering of this place.