Tredy shopping malls in USA

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by roki123 • Jan 12, 2015.

1. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    These days I am interested to go for a long trip to USA for some business matters and during my trip. So, definitely I would like to buy some trendy and special gifts and dresses for my entire family especially for my wife. I have no exact idea where to shop for this purpose? Guy! All of you can suggest me according to your opinion freely.

2. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    It really depends on where you are planning to visit in the USA. We have 50 states and quite a few of them have their share of trendy shopping centers. If you are headed to California, then in Los Angeles there is the famous Rodeo Drive and you will find trend there attached to a hefty price tag. A little further south there is South Coast Plaza in Orange County, which is a mall, so you will find all the top designer shops, but there are a few affordable shops as well, such as H&M or Express. These shops have all the latest in fashion at average prices. Then there are plenty of outlet malls where you will find designer brands at almost half the price of shopping centers. So, if you are more specific about where you plan on traveling to, we may be able to give you some better referrals.