Trend Detergent

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Anna T • Apr 16, 2012.

1. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    On weeks when money is tight, I love being able to buy Trend detergent. This stuff is really cheap. I can get it at my Ingle's for just a little over a dollar for a box. It's powdered detergent and doesn't come with any fancy scoop or anything like that. You just open the box and dump it in.

The best thing about Trend in addition to it being cheap is that it really cleans your clothes! It also has a pleasant scent. I admit that I was skeptical about it the first time I bought it because it was so cheap. I was afraid that it wouldn't do as good a job as the detergents I was used to buying that cost $5 more, but it actually worked really well.

The next time your grocery budget is tight and you need some detergent, grab some Trend!

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of Trend detergent before. I will look for it in our area, but we do not have an Ingle's so I am not sure if I will be able to find it. I would love to find a cheap detergent that actually works! I may have to but it online and have it shipped so that may increase the cost for me to the point of loosing the savings. I will do some looking into it. Thanks for the information!

3. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    I am sure that it's also available at other locations. I believe I have seen it at Wal-Mart, too. Hope this helps!

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, Walmart has Trend. Some other good ,cheap powdered detergents are Ariel and Roma. I also like the Zote laundry soap that comes in a soap bar and costs 94 cents.