True detective, Season 2

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Steve • Mar 28, 2014.

1. Steve

SteveMember

Threads:
    After an exciting premiere season, i can't wait for the second one! Especially if we will see actors like Brad Pitt in the next one. I heard that the next season will be a homage to the awesome film "Seven" and it will include a lot of similar scenery and music with that movie. If you haven't seen the first season, or you were unaware of the film "Seven", i suggest to stop everything you are doing right now and go see them! For those of you that have seen them, what kind of scenario do you think it will be unraveled in the second season?

2. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    How many episodes is season 1?
    I totally missed it, but I've been hearing a lot of great things about it, is it like Sherlock?

3. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    Yes. You missed a great show. I am super excited for season 2 to start. Although i am sad about Matthew McConaughey, and Woody Harrelson leaving. I loved their dynamic, and southern charm. Season 1 one has to be one of the greatest mini series ever made. I wish they would hurry up, and announce the cast for season 2. I can't take the anticipation any more.

4. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Your post got me curious because I remembered the title and I have only seen bits and parts of the trailer so I was not able to get the plot.
    I googled it just recently and I have found out that it got great reviews and widespread critical acclaim. Now I'm downloading episodes from
    the first season and looking forward for an entertaining new series.

5. Steve

SteveMember

Threads:
    Oakster there are 8 brilliantly written and directed episodes in the first season! To be honest i have not seen Sherlock, although a lot of friends suggested it to me, i overlooked it. Gmac9100 i really hope that they don't follow the strategy of GoT series and have seasons with long time gaps from each other.