True Detective

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Strykstar • Apr 7, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Have you all seen this show? I've been hearing so much about it, but I've already have a backlog of show I need to watch. For example I've yet to finish watching Breaking Bad and I haven't seen the latest Sherlock Holmes season.
    Is it worth bumping up True Detective to the top of the queue or do it go to the bottom like other shows?

2. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    Ok, well I've already seen all of Breaking Bad and am all caught up with Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. This weekend, I watched all of True Detectives, and it was VERY good. I would probably watch Breaking Bad first and then move along with TD. I haven't seen Sherlock Holmes or gotten into it. I'm pretty excited because we upgraded to HBO this weekend for a deal which was only $10 a month!

3. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I think you should finish up watching Breaking Bad first, but after that you can put True Detective at the top of your list and watch it, it's better than Sherlock Holmes in ever aspect :)

4. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    This show needs to be at the top of your list. It's absolutely incredible television. I don't know how else to really describe it other than to say I would start watching this as soon as humanely possible. It's some of the best acting, character writing/development, plot lines, I've ever watched.

5. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Guess I have to get started on it then, I only have 1 season of Breaking Bad left so I should start watching True Detective next week or so :)