Tsu - a new social site where people are paid for content making! Not spam.

Discussion in Product Reviews started by valiantx • Nov 18, 2014.

1. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Referral link:

No referral link:

Let me know what you all think of this product and service, because I think its a worthwhile investment, much better than wasting one's time on Facebook or Twitter.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think it's better to just wait until the site becomes popular before we join it, since it's not guaranteed yet if it's a paying site or not. A site like Tsu wasn't able to be successful years ago, the site was Yuwie, so I'd rather just observe for now.

3. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    Why have I not heard of this site before? These kind of sites are popping up left a and right everywhere. We need to be cautious about it for sure. I am going to give it a go to see how it plays. Have you been paid by them?

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Will that site really pay real money? Or are they just giving empty promises? Anyway, if they won't ask for my credit or debit card details, then I guess there's no harm in joining. I don't know how the whole process works but let's wait and see. If this turns out to be scam, we can always report it to the authorities. I have a feeling this site is run by Chinese. No offense but the name itself sounds Chinese.

5. maryannballeras

maryannballerasMember

Threads:
    This sounds really interesting and promising, but of course, just like everyone else, I'm a bit skeptic about it. I've never heard of this site before and I haven't seen any proof that the site really pays their people. So, I'd rather just wait for a couple of reviews before I sign up. It's still better to be cautious. We can't just trust words and promises.

6. Bee14

Bee14New Member

Threads:
    Awesome!I am loving Tsu so far and I added you Valiantx.I enjoy this website better than facebook.It will be even better once tsu adds even more features.

7. batgirl

batgirlMember

Threads:
    I initially signed up to this site following a link from an online newspaper article, but on reading other reviews decided to give it a miss. There are other sites that do this sort of thing better, examples including Bubblews which recently underwent a major site overhaul, and Chatabout. I have received payouts from both of these sites so am happy to recommend them.

If Tsu's reputation improves I may give it another go, but for now I will stick to those I know and trust.

8. Bee14

Bee14New Member

Threads:
    Tsu is fairly new and I really enjoy the concept they have for their website.They are adding more features to their web site on a daily basis.I've used bubblews for a while but recently decided to request a deletion of my account because I am tired of them changing up the rules for payout.They even terminated my 1st account so I was never able to get the $100 dollars that they owed me so I was highly upset about their professionalism.

9. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    To all who doesn't believe, I want to begin with this fact,"You don't become successful at anything, if you don't take risks."

Secondly, I'm just some regular joe schmoe who joined Tsu like last weekend, but I have made money from it. My friend who signed me up is getting a few dollars a day, and I'm working up my way to that.

Tsu is Legit, a different than other social sites, it costs nothing to join, and all you have to do is post picture, gifs, and video links from whatever site you can find it on the internet, and ask your friends and followers to share your content, which onyl takes a click on your mouse pad. All content that is shared helps to generate revenue for every user, and 90% of it is distributed amongst users, source:

and here's a third party article

It's a lot better than posting things on Facebook or Twitter, and not receive anything for it.

Lastly, I wouldn't put any spam or internet junk on here that I haven't tried myself. Also, it's not going to make you a millionaire overnight, but it will give you something for posting simple things any of us can do. I recommend joining for free now to take advantage of earnings, because the more friends and followers you have, the more you'll be able to generate a bigger balance in your account - which I know most people don't mind having more money in their pockets, purses, wallets, or whatever financial storage.

You only live once as you are now, so why not live to your fullest potential, that's how I see my life.

Once more, if you're interested in joining Tsu, here's my referral link:

or

Although I would really like you all to join with my name, here's the regular link:

Thanks and best of wishes to you all.

#9Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  10. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks! Hope you find success at Tsu too! It's way better than wasting time on Facebook or Twitter.

Okay, well good to hear you're doing well at other sites. I'll give it a shot at those other sites too. Thanks for the info.

Yeah I presumed that at first too, but then I read this article:

, and to my surprise, it wasn't' started by Chinese people.

Hey, report if you want, that's not my doing. There's no asking of any credit, debit, or financial information at all - it's practically Facebook but it pays you.

#10Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
  11. batgirl

batgirlMember

Threads:
    Thanks for your reply valiantx, I am glad the site is working for you and your friend. I will go and take another look at it, I would be happy to earn a few dollars a day there to add to my other online earning sites. Do you know roughly how long each day your friend spends on the site to achieve that?

I would also be interested to hear peoples views on the potential longevity of sites like this - will advertising alone sustain them long term? I know when I use Bubblews I don't personally click on the adverts....

12. Gin0710

Gin0710Active Member

Threads:
    The best way to make a site popular is to try it out. I think I'll give it a try. I think it's only fair that social networks pay their users since we are the ones who make the creators money by using it. It makes perfect sense!

13. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    I have never even heard of this. I will check it out. Particularly to see if it has any positives that Facebook or Twitter don't offer. And often times these platforms are better in the beginning before they become over saturated and complex.

14. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's the first time I hear of this site. Since I am not big on social websites, I don't think I will be joining Tsu. But I will recommend it to others who are looking to make a few easy dollars. At least I suppose that it's relatively easy to make a few bucks there. Personally, I don't like sites like Facebook or Twitter at all. To be honest, I feel tired even just thinking of them.

15. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for a very detailed response explaining how it's not a scam. How would you explain the insane redemption threshold of $100? Would one ever get there in his or her lifetime. I don't think so. Also, can you show us some proof that you have been paid?

16. Bee14

Bee14New Member

Threads:
    Tsu

This website is fairly new so I would doubt that anyone has been paid out just yet.There are many people who are utilizing the site on a daily basis because the more time and effort you spend on creating valuable content on Tsu..the more shares,friends and followers you will gain.

17. spikerfreelancer

spikerfreelancerNew Member

Threads:
    This sounds interesting, maybe it's better to get in the door when they are in need of creators instead of later. I had that problem with ReviewStream. Nowadays they aren't really accepting any new people to add content, just the old hats.

18. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    How about you try it and figure it out for yourself, like a man?! I'm not here to cater to your complaints. You're question is no different than,"Can you show proof you are a true human existing? Are you, you?!"

19. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, this is why I made this post, because maybe people may be interested in being in the forefront in the social site - Tsu got a million users yesterday after a month only. Plus, who knows what kind of relationships you could develop with people there, that may be beneficial to you; could meet a new business opportunity, I dunno.

20. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I looked at the website; but I think that i do not want to try it out at this point. Bubblews is also now a social website jut like the tsu site is; but it is a much lower amount to be paid, and it also has a good reputation of actually paying people.
    This sounds like the way that Bubblews used to operate, where you had to build up a large netweork of people that liked your posts, and then you in return liked their posts. Some people had amassed over 1,000 followers or more, but what they were all posting was mostly garbage. If all you have to do is post something and then have other people like it; then tsu will probably not be able to survive long either .