Twist and Shout Mop Review

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Pat • Jun 7, 2014.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Super-Absorbent Microfiber Mop Head (14" in diameter, 2 included) leaves no streaks and the floor dries quickly when used as wet mop. Or use it as dry mop to pick up hair and dust. The microfiber mop heads are machine washable & lasts 6-12 months, saving over $200/year in refills compared to leading spray mops.
    Swivel Joint pivots 180° and rotates 360° to clean under furniture, around tight corners, and along baseboards.

The mop is easy to use, the handle is adjustable, locks to spin out the water.

Leaves the floor fairly dry not soaking wet like some mops. Hands do not touch the dirty water.

I enjoyed using the mop quickly finished the large floor I was working on.

Looking for a good mop give the Twist and Shout Mop a try.

2. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    I love this mop! I was fortunate enough to get one for a house-warming gift, and it's a dream mop! I have laminate floors, and They can't have any standing water left on them. This mop leaves little or no water on your floor, and the result is a beautiful shine. I have told all my friends about it. I'll never go back to an ordinary nasty old mop again.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've seen this device before and thought it looked impressive. I've got mostly hard floors myself but as my house is only small, I still get down on my hands and knees with a damp cloth! I don't have enough storage space either. It's definitely something I'd love to have in a bigger home though.