Two tickets for the price of one

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Peninha • May 28, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My TV cable operator is also a movie operator in my country, so I have a card that gives me two tickets for the price of one, which is great as you can imagine. Do you have similar discounts when going to the movies or is this something exclusive for me in my country? :D

2. JaydonTyler

JaydonTylerActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, it's a typical offer. I remember always getting those back in school as a kid. Havent seen them much since. Seems like they give them to the kids here and that way their parents will take them to the movie. It's a genius idea. Haha

3. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Around here, on Wednesdays, you can send a message to an Orange network number that sends you back a redeemable code. That code gets you two cinema tickets at the price of one (at certain cinemas). A pretty sweet deal if you don't mind watching the movie with a bigger crowd around you and have the time to hit the cinema in the middle of the week.

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, so I see it's a worldwide trend! :) Actually with the card I have I can go whenever I feel like it and I have the two for the price of one all the time. Also, that card can be borrowed to anyone from my family, so that's a nice little extra, when my kids are big enough to go the movies I can give them the card.