UK Best Mobile Tariffs

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by ghostwheel • May 5, 2014.

1. ghostwheel

ghostwheelMember

Threads:
    I've posted previously about the Ovivo mobile network where they offered free contract like packages at only an initial cost. However, as I suspected they recently just went kaput and have suddenly ditched all their customers due to an unsustainable business. It was good while it lasted for at least the past 2 years.

Now, I've been looking for the best rates and have found the following in the UK.

The "3,2,1" Pay as you Go Three deal costs
    - 3p per voice minute
    - 2p per SMS
    - 1p per Megabyte
    A £5 top up should give you 150Mb of data usable for the month as well.
    This one seems to be the best deal for light users; just remember that you need a 3G phone.

An even better deal is a £3.50 pm contact with TalkTalk, currently offering :
    - 200 minutes voice
    - 750 SMS
    - 350 Mb data
    per month
    Combine this with quidco to get £20 cashback and you're practically paying only £22 for the entire year.
    However, I tried ordering this and just discovered that you need to be a TalkTalk customer as well (get their line rental as well)

My contract is about to expire in about a month so would like to see if others have found any other decent deals. I'm a light user myself but would prefer something with decent data usage.