UK / US Only: Cash Back on Purchases Made Online

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by scottyxx • Mar 29, 2012.

1. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    There are many sites, especially if you are in the UK, that offer so much cash back on your purchases online.

I figure, if I have to spend money, I might as well get something back. I have been browsing these sites for years, and by far the best one is Top Cash Back.

Referal

Not :(

Basically you sign up for the site, and pay nothing, and whenever you want to make a purchase online, you simply click through their site. You can get cash back at almost every shop. The money automatically tracks into your account so you don't have to do anything. I am signed up on the UK side, and they have hundreds of sites, including eBay, Amazon, Tesco, sky, etc etc.

You can also make "free" money by clicking links to kelkoo and other price comparison sites.

Basically if you are a big online shopper, you are loosing nothing by signing up for this site. You can get paid via Paypal, which is how I get paid. The site also lists coupons for each of its vendors so not only do you get cashback, you can also get money off. It is defiantly worth checking out.

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I joined Top CashBack recently, and I have to say it's the best move I ever made. I've been a member at

for some years, and reached payout several times, but the cashback at Top CashBack is much higher, and you don't have to have a minimum cashout amount - at GreasyPalm it's £25, and it can take ages to reach payout. I've also arranged to be paid directly into my bank account, rather than through PayPal.

My best find on there is

. It's cheaper than Moon Pig and Funky Pigeon, and there's 40p cashback on each card.

3. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I agree with you Sandra. I was on Greasy Palm for so long, I made the cash out once I think, but I found it so slow. I ended up giving up on it. I love TopCashBack, and the fact that it is free really does mean you have nothing to loose!

Great find on the Personalized Cards!

4. kcampbell

kcampbellNew Member

Threads:
    In the United states there is a great website call Ebates. I go there all the time you can find lots of different store on this one website. It is always pretty cool to get a little something back. It's not much, but it is better than nothing at all.