Uno Bars

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Rosyrain • Sep 23, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    When I was younger I used to buy mint Uno candy bars all of the time, but I have not seen them around in a while. Have they stopped making them? I have been craving one lately!

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I’ve never seen mint ones! I’ve only ever seen the regular ones, and as far as I know, I can only get them from a specialty candy shop in my area. And I actually sent some to some of my friends due to an inside joke involving my photoshopping a pic of the wrapper into a NO U bar… :D

According to Wikipedia I guess the mint ones have been discontinued? That’s a shame, I would have loved to try one!

3. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    That is too bad that they were discontinued, the mint ones were my favorite bar. The filling is like a solid light and fluffy truffle. I am going to see if I can order some UNO bars online as I really do miss having them. It will bring back a piece of my childhood.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't even know what those are. I have never heard of them. One thing I used to like when I was a kid which I am sure were unhealthy and full of transfats ahhh the good old days!! were Ideal Peanut Butter bars. They were the best combo of chocolate and peanut butter, in cookie/candy format. Little Debbie makes a product that is similar, but it is just not the same.