Uno Pizzeria $5.00 coupon

Discussion in Coupons started by clewand550 • Apr 18, 2012.

1. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Has everyone filled out a form with Unos Pizzeria? I have filled one out a good year ago. If you eat at Unos Pizzeria, you can fill out a form with your name, address, birthdate and email address. They will in turn send you emails with savings every month.

Their special hot deal for this month is a $5.00 coupon sent to your email which is good off any online take out order for a total food order of $20.00 or more at unos.com. I love their monthly specials. Their food is absolutely delicious and so are their special deals. If you haven't filled out their little savings card and you enjoy the food at Unos Pizzeria, you might want to take advantage of it.

Here is their website:

2. Zacko

ZackoExpert

Threads:
    Signed up and waiting to receive my coupon! Thank you! <3

3. nkd26889

nkd26889New Member

Threads:
    Too bad that I'm a little bit late to the party :D nvm, will check it out later

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Darn it to heck!!! I wish we had a UNO Pizza here. In the sunny south we only have Dominos, Pizza Hut, and Papa Johns..... UNO is way better

5. adolf

adolfNew Member

Threads:
    I have used this coupon code and it's really working but it is available in United State. In past, i was used discount displays express online store where you can find other more products with a big discount.