Unpublished Books

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Animachine • May 14, 2012.

1. Animachine

AnimachineNew Member

Threads:
    Is there a place online where people can buy unpublished books? I imagine that there must be some people out there willing to sell their books in electronic format without a publisher, and they could even get reviews. Does something like this already exist?

2. deannatroupe

deannatroupeMember

Threads:
    When you say unpublished, do you mean books that people have self published? I know lulu.com is a place for indie authors to sell their books without a big publishing house. Another place you can go is goodreads.com. A lot of independent authors list their books there.

3. adam sipe

adam sipeNew Member

Threads:
    There will be im in the process of building a site just for unpublished book it will be online in 6 weeks and i am not sure how long before it catches on but ill keep you posted

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why buy unpublished books when you can read them free? There are a few sites where new writers upload their stories either because they want to share their work with the public hoping that people will like their book and want more [they could sell other books they write] or simply because they have no desire to make any money from their writing.

You could take a look at the following sites:

But if you want to buy unpublished books then Amazon could also be another place where you'll find them books.