US Couponing Vs Canadian Couponing

Discussion in Coupons started by postergirl • Mar 16, 2014.

1. postergirl

postergirlMember

Threads:
    I would enjoy couponing. I have watched the Television Show called Extreme Couponing and am impressed with the amount of money one can save. However, Canada has no such policies on Couponing. Our stores would never allow $400 worth of product to leave the store free of charge, due to payment with Coupons. Does anyone out there know why this is? Why do coupons in Canada offer 10 cents off your purchase, whereas, US coupons offer free products and 2 for 1 specials. I feel like extreme couponing can't be accomplished in Canada because of the lack of quality coupons and freebies.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    You can find coupons in Canada that are better than only 10 cents off. I recommend looking for some Canadian coupon bloggers who will put together weekly lists of sales and coupons that can be stacked with them. You can't do all that crazy extreme couponing in all locations in the US either.... most stores seem to have guidelines in place to avoid people taking advantage of the system like that.

3. Athena02

Athena02Member

Threads:
    With the current state of the economy, I think more people should be taking advantage of these. But they don't either because they don't know they can save that much, or are just too proud. As for the coupons of Canada, I'm with Jessi on this. The best ones may be a bit harder to find, but they are out there and are just as good as the US ones. It also depends on what product coupons you are looking for.

4. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    There are some Canadian couponing blogs out there that I've seen. The people at the stores here in the US aren't a fan of letting people walk out with that much stuff, either. It's all about figuring out where the good deals are...they certainly don't spell it out for you. Good luck! :)