Valentines Gift For Long Distance Relationships

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Radix24 • Feb 12, 2015.

1. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    We are half a world apart. I am in Asia and she is in North America. There is no possibility that we will be together during the Valentines Day. No flowers, chocolates, or even a date. With that said, what would be a memorable Valentines gift for couples in a long distance relationship? I have my poetry, but I am searching for more. Any ideas?

2. Sunshine

SunshineActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe a picture of you with a heart, or flowers, something hokey maybe, but that symbolizes Valentine's Day? You could email it so she could open it first thing in the morning.

I would be happy with that, especially if there was a little effort put into making a cheesy prop for the photo.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    A YouTube video of you reading that poem you have written for your special someone. That's very cute and romantic.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a brilliant thread, since I am currently in this situation - a long distance romance, and I would like to do something special but could not think. In the end, it will be late, but I think I am just going to send an article of clothing that will smell like me to her :)

5. Peterpan

PeterpanNew Member

Threads:
    As a Valentines gift for long distance relationships I would give something cute, nice or useful, which will make her think of me more often, like a dual time zone watch. Here are some more great gift ideas

, hope you'll find something suitable for you date.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think the best you could do is to talk with her on webcam and maybe try and find something personalized to do then. You could also consider buying something online that you could guarantee would arrive on that specific date. I think any gift would be okay as long as it comes from the heart. Just find what would make the day fun for both of you.