Value Village thrift store

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kad613 • Jun 5, 2013.

1. kad613

kad613New Member

Threads:
    What do you think of Value Village? My teen daughter and her friends visit Value Village monthly to check out what they have in stock. She's come home with some nice clothing and spent very little on it. Some of the t-shirts and sweaters look brand new and cost her between $2.00 to $6.00. Now that she works for her own money she looks for sales. Funny it wasn't like that when I was buying!

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Value Village has some great bargains and I can't find one of those stores here, but when I lived in Seattle, I use to shop there very often and I would find some great deals on a lot of blouses and sweaters. I just enjoyed shopping there and so will a lot of others that wants to save money.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can see getting a good deal there, but they are a shady, dishonest company. I won't step foot in one of their stores.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Value Vintage, I'm assuming it's a company which sells vintage clothing. I am a fan of vintage clothing, there are some bargains to be had and the quality if vintage clothing is generally superior to modern clothing because the garments were made the old-fashioned way. I recently bought a vintage mint condition naval peacoat for 20 dollars.