Vegas Hotel Deals?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by JuLovo • Mar 17, 2014.

1. JuLovo

JuLovoNew Member

Threads:
    Does anyone have any good deals or advice on getting good deals for a hotel in Vegas?

I've been to Vegas three times before; two of those times I stayed at Circus Circus(too far), and the last visit was at the Vdara(bad food). I'm going again this July for my 21st and have been trying to find a hotel relatively cheap but is also near the strip. I've narrowed it down to Harrah's, Bally's, Monte Carlo, or New York New York. Anyone know how I can get a good deal at either one of those hotels?

If you can suggest a better hotel to stay at that is cheap during the month of July, I'm all ears. I'd rather spend as little as I possibly could, to spend the rest of my money on shopping, eating, and drinking. But if someone knows first-hand of a hotel with better rooms just a little bit above the price of those four hotels, I'd love to hear some suggestions. I'm staying 6 nights and 7 days in Vegas, which is why I want something affordable & close in the strip for that length of stay.

Or if you have any other useful tips, deals, coupons for bars, food, and especially shopping, I'd appreciate that too. I'd prefer the deals not have been on a website ranked on the first two pages of Google search, unless it one of those deals you absolutely cannot pass up.

Thanks for the help!

2. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    We reserved a room at the Rivieria (also too far because it's right across the street from Circus Circus) for $50 on Priceline. Check it out for low prices.

3. JuLovo

JuLovoNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks! Just curious, what did you think of the room(s) that you booked? Which room package did you book? I'll definitely check it out. It is a bit far, but I'm interested in browsing all options I have. The one thing I just keep worrying about is booking a room/hotel that might be worse than average: dirty rooms, bad staff, hidden fees, etc.