Victoria's Secret Body Spray

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Brendan • Apr 28, 2012.

1. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    My girlfriend seems to absolutely love this stuff! We have a Victoria's Secret store in our mall, and we always stop in & she buys her favorite scents. Her favorite is Vanilla Lace, but she also likes Seduction. Anyone else like any of their scents?

2. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I like it, but I hardly ever buy it anymore. One year I got so much for Christmas that I didn't need to buy anymore for a while! Ha! Does she also like the Bath & Bodyworks kind? That's usually what I get instead. They have a great variety of scents, better than VS in my opinion.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, wow, it's been a while since I had disposable cash to spend at victoria's secret... but I was particularly fond of love spell.

4. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Love Spell will always be my favorite Victoria Spray. Their lotions are awesome as well. You can wear those and not put any cologne after anymore because the scent is just really strong! :)

5. lynda22

lynda22New Member

Threads:
    Not to sound like a snob but I prefer "real" perfume, especially since VS is so mass-produced. That being said, I have a bottle of their Pink body spray which I never really use, I keep telling myself I'll put it in my car or something, for when I need a pick-me-up.

6. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    You're right... sometimes too strong, haha!

7. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    She is lucky, I cannot even be around the sprays because they cause me to break out! I do like the smell of them, but I cannot use them. :(

8. Ainjell

AinjellMember

Threads:
    I absolutely adore the scents by Victoria's Secret. My favorite is Dream Angels Heavenly but I usually settle for Love Spell or Endless Love. Although their scents are amazing, I am more of a Bath & Body Works woman because their smells are derived from fruit or sweet foods like pies, sweet potatoes and pumpkins. I just love to smell good and if I smell edible that's even better :)