Victoria's Secret Coupons

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by KimmyMarkks • Dec 6, 2015.

1. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    Does anyone use Victoria's secret coupons? I get a coupon for a free panty every once in a while. There is no purchase necessary. I also get a lot of $10 off coupons. They are great to use if I was planning on buying something, but I can see how they are used to drag people in to the store.

2. XLS

XLSMember

Threads:
    @KimmyMarkks@KimmyMarkks Is this something new that VS has? I have spent hundreds of dollars in the past at VS, although their bras and panties look great, they don't always fit the mold.

I haven't purchased at VS since I had my first child. I refuse to spend $50 + on a bra when I can go to Maiden Form and buy two for better quality.

A free panty? Come on now- how about a free t-shirt bra!

Yes, the coupons bring the customers in but how much do you have to spend before getting coupons worth using?

3. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I totally agree with you. I've spent a ton there in the past. So take advantage of the free panties. The sales associates always try to convince me to purchase a bra too but I do a good job of saying no.