Victoria's Secret Designer Collection

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by hbmm • Oct 28, 2013.

1. hbmm

hbmmMember

Threads:
    So I have fallen in love with the beautiful lingerie from the designer collection at Victoria's Secret. Especially this set:

But it's so expensive!! :O like jaw dropping expensive! Can anyone find any alternative's or know where to get this at a discount rate?

2. hbmm

hbmmMember

Threads:
    anyone seen anything similar?

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    OMG! Yes!! I love this line! They're really always sexy and cool. :)

4. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love this line! Oh my god, I want them al so badly. Please, if anyone knows any discounts or anything or something that looks similar to this line let us know! :) We would appreciate it so much!

It's such a stunning line though isn't it. The delicate lace, the bow garter belt. Everything is just so beautiful, and yet completely unaffordable. :(

5. ChrisRoger

ChrisRogerNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this nice link.

6. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I love anything Victoria's Secret. I buy lots of their lingerie and I love this collection. I try to buy mine on sale whenever I can because they're so expensive but worth it. I especially love when they have their end of year sale. I get lots of good deals during that.

7. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    Dont they have a sale once a year where nearly everything is half off or close to it? Maybe you can wait until then to snatch this up.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    yes, they have semi annual sales that are great and have several items for great prices. But I'm not sure if this particular collection would go on sale, it's usually their more basic stuff that have the best prices.
    I think for bras, specially for collections such as this one you posted, they are a little too expensive for me. However I love their basic panties and they are all I ever wear!

9. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    Oooh, does anyone know when this annual sale is? Is it random? Also I'm in the UK so can't go visit a store and the UK stores don't have this collection. :( Also hbmm, that link isn't working anymore. (just so you know) :)

10. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    They're so beautiful! Way too expensive though. Your best bet is to wait and see if these ever go on sale. I'm sure you can find something similar from another clothing/lingerie line if you search around long enough. I haven't found anything similar yet, but if I do, I will let everyone here know.

11. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    Victoria's Secret always makes the most beautiful lingerie, but it's not for all pockets, I think most of us can't afford those prices. I always enjoy watching their runways, it's a must moment for many people. ;)

12. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    My dream is to be on that runway. I think I am too old for it to happen to now and too ugly. But I have been searching around too and still not found anything like these beautiful sets. I will keep everyone updated and let you know if I do find something though.

Aren't the shows just magical though. No one in the UK watches them and really know what Victoria's Secret it but I have been watching it for years. I get so inspired each winter seeing those girls living those dreams. I wish I could do it.