Video games for pets

Discussion in Pets started by GavinMcresty • May 9, 2013.

1. GavinMcresty

GavinMcrestyMember

Threads:
    I have seen videos on Youtube of cats playing touchscreen games on iPads and similar devices. One of them showed a pond and "fish" would appear for the cat to "catch". When the cat touched the fish on the screen, it would disappear. Then others would come to the surface and so on. Do you have games for your pet? Do they play on it a lot? Are they only for cats or are there ones for dogs too?

2. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    No I don't have any video games for my pets, I think my dog would get angry with them, lol. I have seen them myself though and thought about getting them for my cat, but I have never got around to it to be honest and my husband finds it would be a waste of money. I think it would be a bit of fun though :)

3. indigo

indigoMember

Threads:
    I am an avid gamer and I own cats. I can't imagine my cats playing video games on touch screens thought I think it would be really cool if they did so. Can you link us to the videos of this happening? I'd love to see it with my own eyes. Thanks!

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't know that cats can be intelligent to the point that they can play video games? I currently don't have a video game for my cat, but I think that it will be a waste of money, after all, cats can just play with the good old fashioned catnip, string, and ball.

5. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen these apps. Some of them are free. I would not pay for these games on my phone or tablet. My cats would damage my phone. My boy cat is big and plays roughly. He does not bite, and neither one of my cats have front claws;however, my boy cat throws his whole heart and himself into play. I would be buying a new phone every week.