Vintage Clothing

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by katharinemae • May 9, 2014.

1. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I love Vintage clothes, I always go to shops that offer these kind of clothes. Vintage clothes got an attitude and a story that makes it appealing for me. Most
    vintage clothes are also always laboriously made which makes it kind of special and it gives a sense of character to the clothing. Do you like vintage clothes?
    What vintage clothes shops are your faves?

2. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I love shopping at vintage stores also. I think vintage is becoming more and more popular these days. Here are some of my favorite online stores. ;)

3. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    I buy vintage clothes. When properly matched with the right kind of garments and accessories, vintage clothes exude a unique style and character. I love the A line dresses in geometric patterns, plaid jackets and skirts, and some pants. It's tricky to wear vintage pants because they always look dated. The trick is to find the classic cuts with bold patterns matched with a plain top. Pin striped straight cut pants are safe to wear with many blouses. Speaking of blouses, I also love sheer vintage peasant blouses. They are timeless.

4. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Now, do you mean actual vintage clothes that were made during they time period they're from, or vintage style clothes, as in clothes that are made now but are cuts from back when.

I do like vintage style clothes! ModCloth is probably the very best vintage style clothing website. Some of their stuff is a little bit pricey, well pricey for me that is, but it's always extremely cute or very well made.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love vintage clothing, but I don't buy much. I don't really like to buy clothes online. I prefer to try on clothes. The vintage shops in my area are very pricey. Vintage clothing is pretty popular.

6. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah i guess its fun using them,The thing is that we need to pay attention on something specifically if we are able to get it easily through making less effort and at the same time its decent at pricing why can not it be approached i guess that is fine enough in a way which works.