Waist Training

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by karebear07 • May 30, 2015.

1. karebear07

karebear07New Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried waist training? I purchased a generic waist trainer off of Amazon a few months ago but I really did not like the results and the look it had under my clothing. What do you guys think is the best waist trainer out there? How long do you see results?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The waist trainer is suppose to use your bodies own heat to help reduce the fat in your body. The more expensives ones will work better than the cheaper waist triner, it is a you get what you pay for situation. My company sells one that does cost close to $100, people are seeing results with the way they look and the weight they are losing.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Pardon my ignorance. This is the first time I have heard of waist training. Is this the contraption that you attach to your waist to lose poundage in that particular area? I have some exercise gadgets at home and they are already in the storage since they are not being used anymore. I get so tired with exercising.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I too had never heard of "waist trainers" before now! But I guess it's just a difference in terminology because I know of those. I haven't used one myself, but I take it the efficacy will vary from brand to brand. I have a friend who swears by them, uses and sells them, but her ones are quite pricey. I have considered using one myself as hers sit very nicely under your clothes and don't show.

The result is also very good because they really suck you in and give you a nice shape. I tried one on with a dress that feels a little tight around the middle and it was like I'd shed some weight in that area, as the dress fitted better.

5. karebear07

karebear07New Member

Threads:
    Yes perhaps I am using a different term than you are. Do you know what brand you are using? When you wear it under your dress are you able to tell that you are wearing something underneath your dress. When I wear mine under my t-shirt it very obvious that I am wearing something underneath, and it is very embarrassing. So i stopped wearing it! lol

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hehe I know what you mean, I too don't want it showing at all! Hers are from a company called makemeheal. They sit very nicely under clothes and there are no unsightly lines showing. I know them as waist cinchers and shapers. Go have a look at the website and see if they work for you :) They have many different types.

7. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, in recent months, I've been "waist training" with the help of an elastic tummy trimmer and an underwear with a built-in waist cincher. Brands are of no consequence to me as long as the fit is right and my tummy is held in place. I also bought a slimming massage belt, which I intend to wear at least once a day for 30 minutes in the next few days (this was my original plan months ago but I somehow got sidetracked). Results: give or take three months depending on your overall effort and diet.