Walmart $10.00 Gift Card

Discussion in Hot Deals started by clewand550 • Oct 5, 2012.

1. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Two days ago I stopped at my local Walmart and I bought my son a HP 564 XL ink cartridge for his printer. I was very surprised when I went to pay for it and was told that I was eligible for a free $10.00 gift card to be used for my grocery bill because of the ink cartridge. This was such an awesome deal.

2. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Wow clewand550, that's great. I love it when that happens. Ten dollars no a days is such a blessing. Way to go!;)

3. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this! I love when they have deals like this. I never have bought ink from Walmart before. I usually go to Staples or Office Max to get mine. Do you know if it was just for HP ink cartridges? Or, was it for any type of ink? That is great the cashier actually said something to you about getting the $10 gift card. There are so many stores and people who will not even tell you about the extra gift card that you could have gotten.

4. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if it was just for the HP ink cartridge or if it was for other ink cartridges too. I actually didn't know anything about this deal until I checked out my few groceries and my ink cartridge. I was at the u scan register and it notified one of the employees that he had to help unlock my transaction. That is when he told me that I was eligible for a $10 gift card to be used for my purchase/bill. It was a very nice surprise.