Walmart Employees

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by LindaKay • Apr 19, 2014.

1. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I'm sorry to say it, but the employees at Walmart drive me nuts.

First of all, if you need help in the store, they will usually see you approaching them and pretend not to see you while walking away.

Then, when you get to the check-out line, they often have an attitude. The ones here are TERRIBLE to deal with if you're using coupons.

I understand that they're overworked and underpaid, but I think many could do a better job than they do. I've had crap jobs before that I hated, but I still didn't take it out on the customers.

2. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I see your point. And yeah they are totally underpaid/overworked, and also they have to work for WALMART. That alone is enough to drive anyone crazy...ha.

I used to work at a Subway inside a Walmart, and the Walmart workers would always come in, looking totally sad and miserable. I felt bad. I've never had any real problems with Walmart employees personally.

3. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    In my area, they are opening many Walmart Express stores. These only sell cosmetics, food, household cleaning products and personal services. So far, everyone here is very friendly and accommodating. However, I will only step into a regular Walmart if I am absolutely sure that Target does not carry the same item.

Most Walmart stores in the L.A. area are dirty, disorganized and lack proper security. It's a good thing that some neighborhoods refuse to have a Walmart.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They really are not the best at customer service at Walmart, but then again Walmart is notorious for not paying their employees with a fair wage and I heard from several people their employee training is also poor. Low payments and no trainings are a recipee for disaster! It's no wonder why people are always complaining about their services.

5. N3wgirl

N3wgirlNew Member

Threads:
    Hands down Wal-Mart is one of the worst places to shop. I often times go to another grocery store and sometimes pay a higher price for things. Its worth it not to have your day ruined by the rude, unintelligible, and cranky Wal-Mart employees, and shoppers. There are so many things they could improve on, they need to start over.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Some Walmart customers are rude too. My daughter was wearing her school uniform ,which looks slightly similar to a Walmart uniform. We were walking towards the register to pay and some woman grabbed my daughter's arm and demanded service. When I told her that my daughter is an underage kid in a school uniform, she didn't even apologize for bothering us or grabbing my daughter.
    Some people are so entitled that they think everyone works for them. My daughter had a school ID around her neck and has a baby face. If she had looked at her instead of grabbing anyone in a blue shirt, she would have noticed that she was talking to a kid.

7. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I had a few instances where their employees treated me pretty bad, but I've seen many customers lose their head with the employees for no reason. For example, when something is on sale, the customers demand for there to be more stock. But there really isn't anything that the employees to do because they are not directly in charge of stock.

8. Ridge

RidgeMember

Threads:
    I feel like Wal-mart just isn't the place to go to for service. You go there to get something for slightly cheaper than other places.

Even when I do talk to a Wal-mart employee they usually just seem incompetent. Even Wal-mart is too hard for some people I guess..