Walmart Online Shopping

Discussion in Online Shopping started by atlman • Aug 13, 2014.

1. atlman

atlmanNew Member

Threads:
    What has been your experience when you did online shopping with Walmart? I would say most of my experience has been positive. Most of the merchandise was delivered at the time they said it would, and it arrived in the condition I expected it to. There's only been a few situation where the services have been sub-par. I really like when you order something and pick it up at the store at the assigned date it will get there. What are your thoughts?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It has always been decent service for Walmart's website orders. They don't have the fastest shipping, but their rates are fairly low compared to retailers online that aren't Amazon. I would say that I've never had any problems ordering from Walmart on the Web, although I know a few people that haven't had such positive experiences. It's hit and miss for some people, but I have no real complaints here!

3. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    I've only done it a few times, and the service has always been pretty good with them. Shipping prices are pretty good, but you usually don't get anything really quick, but it's not extremely slow either, so I can't really complain about it.

4. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I've only ordered from them online a handful of times, but I feel like they've been pretty consistent. Nothing extraordinary in terms of service, but good enough. Reliable, not terrible in terms of shipping costs/time....so about what I would expect.

5. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I have ordered from walmart online a few times and had no problems. I mainly do all my shopping online. The only problem that I had while ordering off of walmarts website was when I tried to order a Straighttalk refil card. They cancelled my order. The first time they done it, I thought that I entered something wrong so I tried again. Once again they cancelled my order. I contacted customer service and they informed me that they are required to cancel every order dealing with StraightTalk refil cards because there was some type of scam that occurred awhile back.

6. AresBlade

AresBladeActive Member

Threads:
    For me, I've used Walmarts online shopping a number of times and had great experiences. The way I use it is different than most though I bet. I live in Canada, but only an hour from the border. I'll go on Walmart.com and order something I want and get it shipped to the walmart on the border. This way I'm positive when I get there they are going to have what I'm after in stock. It works out great and I've got no complaints about service.

7. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I'm liking the online service Walmart provides. Some of the items are really cheap compared to their Amazon counterparts, the shipping is still quite not that fast though compared to Amazon's but so far I really like it.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've used Walmart online shopping many times and I like it. I have only had one bad experience where they lost my Site To Store order, but to be fair, the store was being remodeled at the time, so things were probably disorganized. Not only does Walmart online shopping have free shipping on many items, but if you go through a shopping portal, like eBates, you get cash back too.

9. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630Banned

Threads:
    I've used it a few times, I don't really actually go to walmart that often. It's really good in my opinion, never heard anyone complain about them.