War Game: European Escalation 50% off

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Snrm • Jul 8, 2012.

1. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    For a limited time only you can get WarGame European Escalation on Steam for 50% off. It used to be $39.99 and it is now dropped to $19.99! As always you can never really tell when Steam sales will end so if you want to get this game you better get it as soon as possible. If you are a fan of strategy games then you should definitely be buying this for such a low price. I will put a link to the page where you can buy it below.

2. snrmeminem

snrmeminemNew Member

Threads:
    Seems like a great deal Snrm! Thanks for the share! Too bad I don't really like video games too much but I'm sure this thread would definitely help out you kids in to video games!

3. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    It looks like a good game, graphics are pretty crisp. I'm a big fan of battlefield 3 for the xbox360. I don't really play games on my PC, the screen size isn't big enough for me. This is a great looking game, though. Nice share!!

4. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    Well this game is a lot different than Battlefield 3 since BF3 is a first person shooter and War Game European Escalation is a strategy game. In strategy games you have to create units that you command and send over to destroy the other teams base. So that means that you aren't actually playing as the soldiers and shooting enemies, you are telling the soldiers to shoot which enemies.