Warm Witer Clothing

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by annagoryun • Nov 1, 2012.

1. annagoryun

annagoryunMember

Threads:
    I live in Canada and I am a door to door sales person. Winter is coming up and I need some advice on which brands of winter boots do you guys buy, and how did they work out for you. I am looking for warm winter shoes to easily slip in and out of, that are extremely warm in below 0 weather, and that are waterproof. The brands I looked at are North Face and columbia, but I find their winter boots need an engineering degree to get in and out of. I take my shoes of on daily basis at least 30 times a day, and I need fast in and out of kinda boots, and that will be waterproof and warm at the same time. I hope such thing exists :)

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I bought a pair of Sorel boots from Cabela's about 10 years ago. They are the tall style that go up to just below my knee with a sinch pull at the top. They also have a lace up string tie that hits about my ankles, this keeps them snug but not too tight. I can slip them on and off by simply adjusting the sinch pull. They keep my feet really warm and we get really cold, snowy winters where I live. I remember that I paid a pretty good price for them but they were definately worth it.
    Here's a pic of what they look like: Sorel-Snowlion.

3. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I also love the North Face and Columbia brand. Not only are they built to provide you with warmth, but they are stylish as well. I am really impressed with what the North Face brand has out for boots. I actually own a pair- The North Face Shellista is what they are called. The pair I have do not have any ties and they are very easy to get off and on. They are high enough that they will allow you to go through some pretty deep snow before you are in trouble. There is a belt like strap on the boot so you can tighten and loosen them as well. I would definitely recommend this pair.

4. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    In winter I love to wear a lot of wool, flannel, and corduroy. I love those because they are nice and warm and also cozy. I like soft material that makes it feel love near your body. The feel of flannel is so soft and it's like wrapping up in a baby blanket. I like the feel of wool because it makes you feel very dressed up and neat. I love the Peacoats for winter because when you put that on whether with a dress, skirt or a pair of jeans, it makes you look very nice and dressed up.