Water Bill

Discussion in Water started by dreamseer • Oct 26, 2013.

1. dreamseer

dreamseerMember

Threads:
    What would cause our water bill to fluctuate terribly from month to month? Last month, it was $23.00, and this month it was $70.00!! It has been going on like this for a while, and the landlord had the water company come out and check for a leak. Nothing was found, and we can't figure out what is causing this.

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    That's not expensive comparing to my water bill, which is probably about $320 for 3 months. My water bill depends on how much water do I use, I mean, I mainly use water for shower, washing cloths, and boil it to drink. I work all the time, plus I don't use water much, which the bill is still high considering I don't use it much.

3. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    That water bill is nothing compared to mine. Out water bill is always either $180-$230 and it never gets lower then $120. I guess that is the problem when you have five people living in the house.

4. minda

mindaNew Member

Threads:
    Gee, your water bills are expensive! My water bill this month is only equivalent to $4.00. There are 5 of us who take a bath everyday. We also do the laundry at home and of course the dishes. We live in an apartment and don't have plants so maybe that's why ours is so low. This doesn't include the drinking water because we buy alkaline water. I hope you figure out what's wrong with your water. Perhaps the leak is underground? Where do your pipes run?