Waterpik Reviews (water Flosser)

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Destiny • Jan 18, 2016.

1. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried Waterpik? I've recently been told I have pockets between my teeth and gums... the onset of Periodontal Gum Disease. It really worried me at first until my dentist told me 80% of adult Americans have Periodontal Gum Disease. I've priced them and they're pretty expensive, but are they worth the price? Does anyone know a cheaper alternative that works?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I need to get a waterpik too. I think the best thing to do would be to compare prices for them on a site like Amazon or something similar. I doubt there would be anything to take the place of a waterpik. I think that they are unique items that would work well to keep your gum disease in check. I know that I have it too..but to properly treat it, is soooo expensive...unless you can find a place to do deep cleaning for free..I know a community college that used to.

3. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    We got one for our daughter when she had a palate expander placed in her mouth. It was much easier to use the waterpik to clean the apparatus than for her to try to get her toothbrush back there. It was well worth the money and has lasted many years. She no longer has the palate expander but she still uses the Waterpik.