Wayfair

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by MarriedGirl15 • Mar 15, 2016.

1. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    Has anyone ever shopped from Wayfair, if so how was your experience? I've been looking online at a few of their items and I'm nervous about making a purchase. I would like some feedback to help me decide if I should make a purchase or not. Based on the pictures, they have some nice items, but I want to make sure I'm getting great quality.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did! Their stuff is not the best quality, but for the prices I don't think anyone would expect them to be . I got a little computer desk and a small shelf from there, both I was able to put together by myself.
    Their delivery is great and very fast, I recommend Wayfair

3. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    Thank you, I'm going to give them a try. I want to fix up my house and I've seen a lot of things on their site that I would like to purchase.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've perused the site, and it does seem to have some affordable options for furniture and home decor. I think they're very smart to offer free shipping, because shipping costs can be prohibitive, especially on larger items. I've looked online at many sites over the years, in search of specific decorative items and furniture, but usually end up shopping locally instead, because the shipping prices are so high. That was prior to Wayfair offering their free shipping, though.

It's much more convenient for me to shop on line and have larger items delivered, than try to drive around to stores and hope they'll fit into my vehicle, or try to arrange for someone to help me pick an item up. The next time I'm looking for this type of item, I'll probably shop Wayfair, to take advantage of the free shipping.

5. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I love Wayfair's commercials. I'm in the market for a new area rug or maybe two. Their free shipping would be perfect if it applies. I feel pretty much like @Diane Lane@Diane Lane when it comes to delivery charges and it's a struggle for me to get larger items in and out of my vehicle now. I've checked out areas rugs on Amazon as well but I am drawn to Wayfair because of their advertisements.

6. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    The experience of shopping with Wayfair is delightful since they have a huge product catalogue of good furnishings and decor. But I didn't see much in terms of big discounts since these are given with purchases of over 49 dollars. Their products are affordable though. You also have to assemble the furniture pieces you have bought but this is not a bad thing since it economises on space during shipping which is free and does not necessarily add costs.

7. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think I have heard of this site but I haven't used it. I am not big on needing to be assembled furniture, bt it seems like almost everything you buy these days requires at least some assembly. So this is something to take into consideration. I know that I do. I like to buy things at Ikea sometimes and their furnitre usally needs assembly.

8. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have not used this site yet, but will definitely check it out when I am in the market for home furnishings. I love their commercials and they make you feel like you can furnish your whole house with style for low prices. I do hate putting furniture together though, so that is a big turn off for me.

9. lolo

loloMember

Threads:
    Never shop at wayfair,but wherever you shop,I believe all of us wanna get high quality stuff and will check items,customer feedback,pics etc.

10. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    I know that they are advertised as being cheaper than other places, but I feel like for the quality of most of the pieces you are paying twice as much as you should be.

11. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a huge fan of Wayfair. I've gotten several pieces of furniture from them and have never had an issue. The quality is similar to what you would find at Raymour or Ashley furniture. Much better then Bobs. They deliver the pieces for free and you can always find great pieces on sale. I got a table from them after looking around for months and am extremely happy.