Ways to eat Chia Seeds and where to buy them

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by H.C. Heartland • Aug 28, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Where do you eat buy your Chia seeds and how do you eat them? This site has free shipping on Chia seeds:

. I have also bought them in Bulk at Sam's Club. Chia seeds make a smoothie more fun than bubble tea! Actually, they puff up after soaking in milk for about 15 minutes much like Tapioca does, so you can even make a 'pudding' out of them. You could then use this left over pudding mixture and pour into frozen popsicle molds (the cheap kind you can find at any dollar store) and you will have a delicious treat after about 2 hours of freezing. Also, add Chia seeds to any granola bar or refrigerator cookie bar recipe for some added anti-oxidant Calcium Magnesium rich protein power without any gluten. Yes, Chia seeds aren't just for your windowsill pets anymore! Although I love those green-haired things as well. Its just all around a fun seed. :cool:

2. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I've been hearing a lot of buzz about chia seeds lately. Apparently, they've achieved superfood status. Most recently, I saw a YouTube video where the lady added chia seeds to her pancake mix. I haven't tried chia seeds yet, but I am going to look for them when I am out grocery shopping. Thanks for all the great ideas on how to use the seeds.