Wearing a bite suit.

Discussion in Pets started by lionzfire122 • Jul 7, 2014.

1. lionzfire122

lionzfire122Member

Threads:
    I used to have to wear a full bite suit and bite sleeve to train Rottweilers. I started doing this at age 8 since me and my dad trained them. We also bred them and took them to shows.

How many people have done this?

2. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! You wore full bite suits to train them? Were you and your father doing basic training with them or training them to fight or something? Nope, can't say I've ever done that...

3. lionzfire122

lionzfire122Member

Threads:
    bite suit

Yes the bite suit was probably more like an overall, but padded. He would have me wear it on the field and then I would have some kind of whip and the bite sleeve. He then would let the Rottweiler loose and execute the command to attack, while I hauled butt until I noticed he was right behind me. I would then turn around and put the sleeve directly in his biting direction.

We would train them for personal security. Kind of like the Rottweilers you see in the movies!

4. IrishLad

IrishLadNew Member

Threads:
    That sounds pretty cool man! No, I've never been in one of them, someday I want to though. I would love to go into a dog cage in one of them, it would be scary and fun a the same time. Maybe someday I'll get to do it.