Webstore Black List

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Danii • Jan 31, 2015.

1. Danii

DaniiMember

Threads:
    We've all been through it. We've ordered off some websites and the experience was just gruesome. I think we should make a black list for the online shops that have failed us.

We should give an explanation as to what disappointed us with them and why we wouldn't give them a second or third shot.

I'll start: Boohoo.com - terrible qualty clothes. I ordered twice off it. The first time, I got a really cute blouse and amazing veils dress, but a really badly hemmed faux leather dress. I thought it might have been just a mistake so I ordered again. This time, my size 12 black jeans were marked 12, the legs fit great, but the waist was too big. After the first wash, the black turned to a dark grey, then after several other washes, the black turnet into greywash. I also got a belt advertised as leather, but it was clearly not leather.

I tried their customer service a few times, they said they would get back with an answer and they never did.

2. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I have never even heard of that store. I usually only order online from Amazon with the exception of Groupon and Best Buy here and there. I only have had a couple issues from sellers on Amazon, but Amazon's customer service helped me out tremendously. On the worse occasion it involved an electronic company, B & J Power. The macbook pro charger I received broke after 2 months or less. It was guaranteed to work for years. I sent them multiple messages in an attempt to get ahead of them, and they would not reply. Eventually, I resorted to Amazon's customer service chat; they filed a complaint for me. In about two weeks or less I got a refund!

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've ordered clothes from boohoo.com before too and it's true that the quality is awful. There's a reason that their clothes are so cheap!

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Don't ever order anything on Alibaba or AliExpress, especially if the vendor is from China. I've gotten burned three times on there. All three items I ordered weren't even original, they were counterfeit knockoffs. The one order didn't even ship in it's entirety, and the seller kept giving me the run around for months, insisting she was getting more of the items in and would send me the rest of my order. In the meantime, I had switched banks, so when she finally offered to refund me, then she insisted that she could only refund to my old bank account, which was now closed. She refused to just send me the money via PayPal, I would have even eaten the processing fee myself, but she wouldn't do it.

5. lopezmramon

lopezmramonNew Member

Threads:
    I'm only ordering on Amazon usually, but I did get a great experience from ebay based store Blinq , they're really good and take paypal. I'm reading your comments and will mark those sites as no good from now on . Keep them coming, this will be helpful from a lot of people who read it.