Weight loss tips

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by andymark25415 • Feb 28, 2014.

1. andymark25415

andymark25415Banned

Threads:
    If you did not tried eating vegetables and fresh fruits, whole grains. then i recommend to you for eating that kind of diets, because that diet keep us healthy and help to reduce weight.

Drink water:-Water is very essential to our good health.water flushing out the entire toxins as well as waste within your body, it cleanses out your bladder as we as kidney and water help to digest the food fast.try to avoid junk foods, because junk foods main causes of to get over weight problem.

Exercise:-this is good thing that you could do to keep your body healthy and fit.

2. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    I do agree with drinking a lot of water because it's definitely beneficial to your body. The tip I would throw in is to count calories and watch your portions. I've lost weight through watching what I eat, drinking plenty of water, and exercising. It definitely works!!

3. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I have never been a fan of using diets to lose weight. They are always temporary measure so as when you change to your old habits, the weight quickly comes back again.

4. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with all of you. Water is very essential in losing weight. Not only does it clear out the dirty waters in your body, it also nourishes your skin and rejuvenates it to make it glow.

When in the process of losing weight, always take into consideration what you eat. Avoid eating pork and beef, because that takes longer to digest. Resort to alternatives such as fish and chicken, because that only takes one day to digest. A healthy nutrition is very important, however, do not cut your food intake. Cut your calories.

Exercise is not even the main factor in losing weight and getting healthy. Exercise is only 20%, whereas Nutrition is 80%.

Take into consideration what you eat! Eat protein-based breakfasts instead of carb-based breakfasts.

I hope I helped! :)

5. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    I do not believe in all of that technical stuff. I am old fashioned. A doctor once told me that the only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you take in. All of those diets, and weight loss supplement are bogus. All you have to do is watch your calorie intake, and make sure that burn more than the latter. I do agree with your water tip though. drinking water is extremely important.

6. Frederick25

Frederick25Banned

Threads:
    You can also lose the weight personally following some natural weight loss tips such as:
    Do the exercises specially outdoor cardio exercises daily for at least 20 minutes.
    Take healthy and balanced diet containing more vegetables and fruits.
    Avoid more fat and fast foods.
    Take green tea and citrus fruits juices.
    Take vegetables soups and fish oil for the fat burning.

#6Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  7. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I think weight loss can be different for every person. I try to drink as much water as I can when I am trying to lose weight. Though drinking water doesn't help if I am eating bad foods. I try to eat healthier, workout more, and consume enough water that I stay hydrated.

I usually stick to salads, chicken, fish, vegetables, fruits, and sometimes I will add in a few foods that I really love. I don't believe in cutting everything out when I am trying to lose weight. If I want a double cheeseburger and fries, I will have a double cheeseburger and fries. I just won't eat it five times a week.

I also make sure that I am working out and burning enough calories that I will lose weight.

8. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing these tips. :) I do drink a lot of water and less sugary drinks because water doesn't make me feel bloated. :) Also, I have kidney stones, so I drink a glass of water every hour or so.

9. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Finally! Someone that knows the truth! lol.. I mean about the exercise part.. I don't tend to agree with people on how to eat though. But I'm anal like that lol

Whoever had the doctor that said calories in vs out, that doctor also never learned a thing about nutrition. Yes, it's the most widely believed, but I eat more calories than I'm "supposed to" and I hardly burn any of them most days lol.. and I'm not unhealthy or overweight. If you eat real food, your body does the rest, you don't have to count anything or restrict carbs or yadda yadda. Simplest thing to do that nobody wants to do so they continue to believe calories in vs out so they can try to run or lift it off. For the young, that's great.. or those who are naturally thin somehow (lucky!).. but for the majority, you better eat right or it will catch up to you weight and/or health wise.