Weird Products Website

Discussion in Online Shopping started by kana_marie • Mar 30, 2015.

1. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:

I found this website. It has some great (and some not so great) stuff on it. Some of it is a little pricey, but I thought there might be some people here who appreciate these sort of things as much as I do.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I visited the site, and it is an affiliate site, so I wonder if the owner gets to earn something for posting weird products. Because weird products aren't really in demand, right? The site could also use some improvement though, like more pictures to attract buyers.

3. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    There's definitely some room for improvement. I would love to own almost everything on the site, though. I'm sure I'm in the minority, though. I just love having things that most other people don't have. Right now, though, I just browse. My budget doesn't allow for many "just for fun" purchases.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think most of the items there are cute like the bacon alarm clock. It's affordable if you have extra money and if you really like it, but I'm sure the rainbow shower head and the biometric gun safe are pricey! I would like to have the bacon alarm clock as part of my collection, lol. If you want to get novelty items at cheaper prices, go to

or

, the items there are cheap and they offer free worldwide shipping.

5. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    I love weird products :p Any cool and unique gift websites I can spend ages just looking through it, Firebox and I want one of those are quite similar :)

6. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Some of these look like great gift ideas, and some of them just look silly. I don't know who would want a boyfriend pillow, it's not going to be anything like being with a person, but I did find the bubble wrap calendar amusing.

7. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I can't decide how I feel about that pillow. I'm so see to never sleeping alone, that if I had to I am not so sure I could. Just having someone, or something, to purposefully steal the blankets from ( that won't get mad about it all the time), would really help, I think.

8. IrishHeather

IrishHeatherMember

Threads:
    Just to let everyone know... this is one of my sons favorite sites. He is in his second year of college and some of the products on the website appeal to people in that age group. Kind of fun novelty type items, great for conversational decoration and such!

9. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's what I was thinking that some of these would make fun gifts. I like the gun alarm clock. "Have you ever just wanted to shoot your alarm clock?" Why yes, yes I have. Haha.

I could see some of this stuff even being useful like pizza scissors. A shower timer to get the kids moving a little faster doesn't sound too bad either.

Some others were just funny or cute like light up shoelaces or unfortunate fortune cookies. I can see myself buying a few gag gifts from here or similar sites.

10. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I can honestly say that I may never shop for gifts anywhere else, ever again. I already have next years Christmas gifts picked out. Fortunately though, I have some birthdays between now and then that I can buy. I'll get to experience the joy of weird presents all year round!

11. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I need to start doing some tagging and buying, and gifting. Between these weird/stupid gifts I ll never have to shop anywhere else again! Lol
    This one is still in my top two ffav

12. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Well room for improvement for sure but there are some fun gift ideas on there....novelty items and kind of "white elephant" type gifts as well, my son would enjoy a lot of the things there I'm sure :).

13. egrocket

egrocketNew Member

Threads:
    Has anyone bought anything from this website? I just wanted to know how legit it was, and if they shipped quickly. I love weird products like this! Thanks for the share.

14. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    This site is awesome! The first thing I saw was the weiner kleener soap! Guess what all my boyfriends buddies are getting for Christmas this year? Weiner kleener and liquid ass fart spray! I love it.

15. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's one thing I've never understood. Since when do guys need fart spray? I'm pretty sure they have it covered. I'd buy it for girls (to get back at the guys).

I did notice that there's another brand or type of

though, in case anyone was looking to shop around when buying such contraptions. ;)

16. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    In my experience, there is always one guy in the group with an extremely rotten butt. I figure I'd give them the gift of evening the playing field since I live with the rotten butt! Excuse me while I go check out this device.... ha!