Weleda

Discussion in Product Reviews started by DancingLady • Jan 23, 2015.

1. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    i love my Weleda citrus deodorant. It has all natural ingredients and it actually works. It's one of the few that realy keeps me smelling ok all day even though I sweat a lot. The only downside is that right when you apply it smells kind of vinegary, which some people don't like, but that dissipates quickly and you won't be smelling like vinegar

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have heard a lot of good things about Weleda's products - I love the fact that they are chemical-free and I can imagine many people would love to find an all-natural deodorant - especially with all the concerns around the safety of aluminum.

3. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I have not tried Waleda. In the past when ever I have tried a natural deodorant it did not work too well for me. This one sounds really nice and promising, maybe I will give it a shot. Although, I hope that I won't smell like vinegar all day. Than really would bother me.

4. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    You won't smell like vinegar, it dissipates really quickly. The only reason it seems strong is that when you apply, it's a spray, so if the bathroom is still steamy it will love never in the airm a little longer, but my room mate says she can not smell the deodorant on me, she only smells it in the bathroom right after I've showered and used it.