WEN Hair Cleansing

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Farrah • May 10, 2012.

1. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen the infomercials and also QVC, and that Chaz Dean really makes it look good. I don't actually have a review on it, but before I spend $29 I am very interested in knowing if anyone else has tried it and what your results really are. It is supposed to help heal hir, and I really damaged mine with bleaching it myself. (I have ramon noodles) I dont expect to cure it, but I am looking to get my hair healthier.

2. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    I would be interested in someone who has used this product as well. I wake up to the infomercial at night sometimes and think, "WOW, if it really worked..." but then I tell myself to shush and go back to sleep, never ordering it.

Someone has to have tried it, anyone?

Thanks!

3. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I've never used it but I have also been a little curious. However, I probably won't try it because of the price. I just find I can get coupons and really good deals on shampoos & conditioners I really like so it would be difficult to make the transition. I might be persuaded if I someone really says it improved the health of their hair drastically. But I haven't read any reviews like that from real people using the products.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried it either, but I'm not going to either. The price is prohibitive. It can't possibly be worth that much.

5. Lilley1

Lilley1Member

Threads:
    My friend bought WEN hair products. She liked it at first but she said WEN was not really different from other hair products.

I've been taking Biotin supplements a few times a day and that has helped strengthen my hair. Your body can only absorb so much at one time plus Alpha Lipoic Acid (I think) will fight Biotin for your bodies absorption. Unfortunately, my hair is very dry and conditioner does not help much. The best conditioner I found was Frizz Ease Restoration. I also rub my hands with mineral oil at night then run my fingers through my hair. I even use Vaseline on the tips of my hair. I know that sounds crazy, but it has significantly helped my frizzy curly hair calm down and has a nice shine without looking oily. I do not put any mineral oil or Vaseline on my scalp, just the frizzy mess.

So, I will stick to cheap mineral oil and coco nut Vaseline before I spend that much money on Wen. :D