Wet Wipes

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by DrRipley • Feb 3, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I always just reach for the cheapest brand whenever I grab wet tissues as I prefer having it Handy more than sanitizing gel and /or regular tissue. Sometimes, however the brand I get is one that I don't like very much as the Fabric is sometimes too thick for my liking or sometimes it's even a bit too dry since I like my wipes to be as soaked as possible for easier use. I'm just wondering if you guys had any favorite brands you always buy when it comes to this.

2. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The brand of wet wipes I use is Dodot, a Spanish brand if I am not mistaken, so I am not sure if you guys use it in the US. They are the best for me, I started to use them with my kids, but now I use them to a lot of things.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will get whatever's on sale to be honest! I don't have a preferred brand, but I always need to keep them handy because of my dog mainly. He will get his paws dirty or wet at home and I need to hurry to prevent him from making my apartment a mess!

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on whether I use it for my hands or face. The thicker ones are more expensive and good for the face, but the thinner ones are better value for hands and a freshen up. I don't mind using the cheaper ones because you use them for a few seconds and that is it. I like to keep a small pack with me for whatever emergency and thicker ones take up too much room. I buy them from the dollar or pound store and I look at how the packet can be resealed to be honest as that makes a difference.

5. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried that when my kids were small, but they started to get red with some products those wet wipes had, so I changed to that brand and never changed again, I think that our health sometimes deserves an investment.