What Android App did you purchase recently?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Jun 4, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hey guys, I love free apps. However, I sometimes find the need to buy premium apps. The latest that I have purchased is ASC screen recorder. It records the screen activity of my Android device without needing to root my phone. What about you? What's the latest app that you have purchased?

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If there were a QWERTY keypad app, I'd be all over it lol. I haven't purchased any because I can't stand my phone. Since you have one, any tips on extending battery life? I'll charge it to full, not use it and it will be more than halfway drained the next day. I've never had a phone that sucks the life out of the battery like this one.

3. lindbergh

Threads:
    With regards to the QWERTY keyboard app, I would suggest that you get Swiftkey Keyboard. It's one of the best selling keyboard apps on the market today. Swype Keyboard is also great and is a lot cheaper than Swiftkey. With regards to your battery, try Easy Battery Saver (free). I haven't used it but the reviews are quite good.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually, I meant the actual, physical qwerty keyboard lol. I can't stand typing on the screen. I miss my blackberry, it had both qwerty and touch and blew this phone out of the water. But then, I don't play on phones or use it for much other than texting. I'll check out that battery app though, thanks :)

5. lindbergh

Threads:
    Lol. Yeah, you better get a Blackberry or a Nokia phone then. Those brands love physical QWERTY keyboards. Or you could also purchase a keyboard dock for your phone (if it supports a keyboard dock). It would be a bit silly to use a keyboard on a very small screen though. :D

6. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Candy Crush.. my latest ultimate savior in killing time.

7. lindbergh

Threads:
    I'm glad that you picked up Candy Crush katharinemae. Candy Crush is really a great time waster. It's highly addictive. However, it's a free app that could be downloaded at the Google Play Store without spending any money. Or did you make any in-app purchases?

8. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    tanks for suggesting a new option in form of the Candy as i was almost forget the app but now all up to go with it ... though have not caught up yet to any helpful reviews about it but nothing harmful to give it a try once at least...

9. Sheila89

Sheila89New Member

Threads:
    Never bought an extra move before. I think I might need that on the higher level. :)

10. nav0413

nav0413Member

Threads:
    I had a plan to buy the full version. Now I'm canceling it. :D Thanks for the info Samnangsmith.

11. Jaxter

JaxterNew Member

Threads:
    My most recent purchase was the Nova Launcher app for $4. I've heard many great things about using a launcher for your phone so I thought I would give it a shot on my S4. There is a lot of customization in the app so I've sort of put it on hold in figuring everything out until I get more time on my hands.

There are also a lot of guides online on how to run and make a launcher your own so I will probably be reading up on them later on. Hopefully the app lives up to all the hype!

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't purchased any apps yet, but if there's one that can lock my phone while it's in standby mode then kindly suggest it to me, because that's one app that I'm willing to spend money on.

13. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    The only app i got was that fast typing thing that i can't remember the name, where you pass your finger through the screen and it helps you type faster. Getting used to it is really hard, but very useful.