What Are Some Unique Reasons to Gift Flowers?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by nwitt • Apr 22, 2014.

1. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    I know that most people consider flowers a great gift if someone is sick or if it's their birthday, but what are some other more unique reasons to gift flowers? I would like to start giving flowers more because I think they look great, brighten the mood, and smell great :) Thanks!!

2. giftblooms

giftbloomsNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Nwitt,
    You are absolutely right.
    Flowers are the most popular gift for any occasion.
    White flower is the sign of peace, red flower is the sign of love, yellow flower is the sign of friendship.
    Flowers have good smell and almost all the people like flowers.
    So, in every occasion flower gift is the best.

3. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    thats a really good question, maybe if someone gets good grades on there report card? also, if someone gets a new job or for there house if they revenrated and its complete. or maybe just to say hello to someone you haven't seen in a while?

4. ElisaShinde

ElisaShindeNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Nwitt,
    You are right that Flowers are the most popular gift for any occasion. Because flowers are the only way through which you can express your feeling like if you love someone send red flowers, for sad - funeral flowers, for friendship - yellow etc.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Some other reasons why I think flowers make great gifts:

- I don't know if this is true or not, but most people believe that flowers tend to boast the mood of the recipient.
    - They make someone feel special.
    - Ladies/girls like flowers. It's a good enough reason to get them some.

6. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    You give flowers to someone when you want to evoke or let that someone know your special feelings for that someone. Giving flowers is not just ordinary. It's a very extraordinary way to give one a gift. Those who are given it plays a special role and have a special place in the heart of the one who gave those flowers. It's frequently given to special ladies like moms and someone you really love or is very important to you.

7. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I don't think you need a reason really. I think that flowers are great and you can just give them out just because. You can brighten someone's day, I loved receiving flowers out of the blue. It made me feel special.

8. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Traditionally in France when you are invited to someone home for dinner, you might send over a bouquet of flowers that morning so that the person can display them on the table or somewhere in the home before the guests arrive. I think this is a great idea because it always takes time to cut and arrange a bouquet. However, it is often expensive to mail flowers as opposed to just bringing them. Another idea might be to arrange the bouquet yourself in an inexpensive vase and then bring it to the person, or cut them and have them ready for the person to put in their vase.

9. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    I'm thinking that a romantic anniversary is a good time to gift flowers. They have a special meaning for couples so spending some cash on the more expensive kinds is a great idea, to show that you care :eek: Seeing your mother again after a long time is another great moment to gift a bouquet, after all, they are the most important persons in our lives.

10. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    Well, no one has said it so I might as well...

When you've messed up and upset someone. Particularly if it's a boyfriend/girlfriend.

11. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Flowers are perfect for Bosses Day. I gave my old supervisor a beautiful bouquet of roses for this occasion. To me, it's a classy gift that most people enjoy.

Example . . .
    Boss%20Day%20roses%20-1430.