What are your favorite videogames of all time?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by techbeast34 • Dec 1, 2012.

1. techbeast34

techbeast34Member

Threads:
    Mine would be Minecraft (PC/Xbox 360), Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64), Super Smash Bros. Melee (Gamecube), Super Mario Bros. (NES, but I play on the PC), Planetside 2 (PC), Tribes: Ascend (PC), Need for Speed: Underground (Gamecube), Pokemon Emerald (Gameboy Advanced), Halo 1/2/3/Reach (Xbox), and Call of Duty: WaW (PC/Xbox 360/PS3).

What about you? What games do you play and what platform are they on?

2. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I'm old school. I like Super Mario Bros for Super Nintendo. I no longer play since I'm way past that age but I have fond memories. :)

3. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    My favorites games of all time are fallout 3, black ops, battlefield 3, resident evil. All for the xbox 360, xbox 4 life. ;)

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really cannot provide a definitive answer to this question because I have a lot of favorite games. I'll just have to give you a list instead:

Metal Gear Solid
    Metal Gear Solid Subsistence
    Xenogears
    Final Fantasy VIII
    Rogue galaxy
    Halo 4
    God of War 2
    Chrono Cross
    Uncharted 2
    Okami
    Resident Evil 4

and my list goes on and on...

5. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I would say Super Mario first! :D Then the others will follow like Counter Strike, DoTA, NBA Live series and the NBA 2k series. :D Other games such as NFS series would also be included in my list.

6. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I don't play any video games much anymore, I mainly play pc games sometimes. When I did play video games I played Mario, pac man, Dx ball all old school lol! I still play the d x ball on my computer sometime though! I tried playing mario and pac man on the computer one time but it's not the same as playing on the super nintendo! Some games are just meant to be played in old school mode I guess.

7. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I've never been really good at video games, but I did love Tetris and Duck Hunt. I still remember when I got Duck Hunt. I thought holding the toy gun was so cool. Now that I'm thinking about it. I wonder if they have something like that for the Wii?

8. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    That would be nice if they did have something like for the wii, so that the kids could play some of those games too. Wouldn't it be nice to have some of the old games on the wii they would be even more fun then what they were before!

9. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really don't know. One that immediately comes to mind when you ask for favourite games is Final Fantasy VIII.. but I didn't even finish it yet, after all the years. Still, it has a "special" kind of spot in my heart, and I really liked it, even though most people didn't.. :)

10. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I like playing Call of Duty and Medal of Honor. I did successfully finished those of their editing back then just like some of the games I played such as Battle of realms.:D now that I'm older, i only play in my tablet especially those car race :D

11. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a huge gamer....I really love Alice in wonderland Madness Returns and all of the Assassin's creed games, though. =]

12. Shamarv8

Shamarv8Member

Threads:
    Saints Row 2 and 3 as far as console games go. For PC, I'm a huge Sims 3 and Skyrim buff. Not only are the games great but the modding community is huge which makes the games even better.

13. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Although I didn't play that much, when I did I love playing Pac Man and Super Mario brothers. Those two will always be a classic, and don't forget Sonic, thats another favorite of mine. Even my grandmother loved playing super mario and pac man.lol

14. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    There are so many video games out there. It is very hard to pick but I would have to go with Final Fantasy series and Splinter Cell games as well. They had me hooked for hours on end with each new release. Great games!

15. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite games for PS2 are GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA San Andreas and Gun. For Xbox 360 I like GTA IV and Read Dead Redemption. As you can tell, I like Rockstar Games. They are just so much fun. I love exploring and I love the missions!

16. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I really liked playing Mario and Donkey Kong in my Nintendo 64. I also loved playing Prince of Persia in the first computer we ever owned!

17. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Although I admit that I haven't played a video game since I was 14 or 15 years old, my favorites were mostly sports games and wrestling. I could play for hours a basketball game and then hours more WWE Smackdown or something along those lines. Those were the days: Mr. Noodles, WWE Smackdown and a cloudy weekend day away from school!

18. sulliman

sullimanNew Member

Threads:
    I've been playing video games for several decades. However, I enjoy a lot of the new first person shooter games such as Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I recently tried the Medal of Honor game for PS3 and it was really bad. The game was flawed with several problems and the playability is bad. It's BF3 and COD from here on out for me.

19. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I've been a Nintendo fangirl for a very long time from the NES system to the Wii, and I still play to this day. My favorites of all time are Super Mario Bros., Gradius, Tetris, Donkey Kong, Super Smash Bros, Pikmin, and Animal Crossing just to name a few, and my list is much longer than that. I admit to using the Game Genie to get through some of the more challenging games. This all brings back so many memories of my childhood. This year, I'm looking forward to what the Nintendo WiiU has to offer.

20. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Half Life, the GTA series and the NFS series. I'm also a big fan of Rockstar games and I intend to play all of their games as long as my pc specs permit me to. :)