What are your goals?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by IamaMillionaire • Sep 19, 2013.

1. IamaMillionaire

IamaMillionaireNew Member

Threads:
    Hey there forums!

It's always enjoyable to see people reach each other's goals and progress! So share what your goals are that you are looking to accomplish. This may include diet, weight loss, weight gain, specific exercises, workouts, and more. When a discussion ensues, we can all be positive motivators for each other and I will be back to check & motivate you all as well!

Goals: 10% body fat, 555 deadlift max, 495 squat, 355 bench, mile under 6:30.

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    There is a specific number that I want to reach, but more than that, I want to reach consistency in working out. I will get on a roll and then get sidetracked.

3. churchies

churchiesNew Member

Threads:
    I am aiming to be able to do a Planche, Front Lever and One arm chin up by the end of the year. I use to be able to do a one arm chin up before I put on 5kg, now I cannot do it anymore. If you do not know what I am talking about these are all gymnastics based skill moves and I recommend you to search it up to see how amazing these look!

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am now in the final week of my cutting phase. I aim to lose another few pounds in the final week, hopefully more but I will accept 2-pounds. After that I will begin a bulking phase through winter. My primary aim will be to gain weight (muscle) by increasing my carbohydrate intake and generally eating more protein and fat.

5. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I am on a tennis ranking so my goal is to get nº1 at the end of the year. Apart from this I really want to enjoy myself in every match I play and keep fit while doing it, I think this is the biggest beauty of doing sports, you are enjoying yourself while doing something that is good for you.

6. DealHunter1

DealHunter1Member

Threads:
    Gosh, it's so many things I want to do. I want to starting eating healthy and keep it up. I do excellent by myself, but when I get around other people, I let their food choices influence mine. I want to work out and lose weight, stay on track, and be able to maintain my goal weight. I also want to increase how much water I drink a day. I'd love to get toned and have more strength in my arms and legs. It's hard for me to not give up but I will keep trying and maybe one day it'll all work out.

LOVE & DEALS:cool:
    DH

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also intend to lose around 20 lbs. but I just can't seem to work up the motivation to do so. Procrastination and lack of motivation is my enemy. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak!

8. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a target weight exactly- I want to get to a weight that looks and feels right for me. Mostly I want to tone up in those regards. Also, I want to get to the gym consistently enough that it becomes an easy habit. I've found in my experience that the first step with such things, actually forming a habit, is the hardest part...after that I'm good to go. So I just need to get started!

9. yellowbird

yellowbirdMember

Threads:
    Right now the goals I have in mind are to raise my son (born two months ago) to be a kind and good person, to lose 30 pounds, and to learn both Spanish and Russian! :)

10. indigo

indigoMember

Threads:
    My goal is to not stray from my vegan diet. Another goal is to remain under 170 pounds. I'm six feet tall so I would like to stay trim and toned enough to not go past the 170 pounds. I also try to keep my mile time under 8 minutes though that one has been getting more difficult with age. Another goal is to avoid getting hurt while exercising. I used to always break bones and strain muscles while playing sports. I've learned to tone it down and give a conscious effort to stay safe and healthy while exercising.