What Books On Personal Finance Do You Recommend?

Discussion in Personal Finance started by Onionman • Apr 18, 2015.

1. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of Tony Robbins in relation to his general approach to personal development. But I'm currently reading his book 'Money: Master The Game' and I'm struggling with it a bit.

I've got a financial background so I get a lot about what he's saying but I don't think it takes 600 pages to do it... It's a bit of a weighty tome. I still want to get through it so as to pick up a few gems here and there, but there are probably better books to start out with.

So what books would you recommend in the space?

2. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I would say that some of the best books that I have read on the topic of personal finance have been all of the books that I have read from Dave Ramsey. I will tell you right now that most of the things that you will read in his books will be able to help you tremendously to reach your financial goals. I really think that you should check them out.

3. marshaljohn10

marshaljohn10New Member

Threads:
    Personal finance is all about making money and ultimately being rich. If you want my advice then I’ll nominate Ramit Sethi's I Will Teach You to Be Rich”. He is indeed the unique voice of making money.

If you are a beginner in the areas of finance and investing, then this is the book for you. One fact about this book that surprise me and people that read this book is that the tips sounds simple. But what is also true is that they work and that is what matters most.